This post is sharing some information about the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop, beginning at 12 AM EST on March 18th and ending at 12 PM EST on April 4th, 2010. If you would like to join this cause, you could ask one of the participants to add you on their list. I have participated here.
How can we do this together? It’s simple:
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this better basket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Bless you all and have a wonderful day
PS. I noticed that the last image is out of frame, but I didn't change the size to maintain the post in its original form. Thank you.