Monday, April 13, 2009

You make me smile award

The womens blogger directory has been given an award! the "you make me smile award" thank to
 Shirley of blog Luxury Haven
and Barbara of blog Barbaras Meanderings for this award.

This award is to be passed on to ten others and as this is always a difficult decision for me I am going to ask for a little help here, If you know of a blog (members or otherwise) that you think is deserving of this award, please comment below and add the link to the blog and I will add each suggestion to this post and visit to let the author know that you recommended them to me for this award and invite them to accept it.

You can check out the "you make me smile award" in the left sidebar

Thanks again to Shirley and Barbara! 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award, Alana! I was also thinking of you when posting about the award on my blog :). Since it was so hard to choose only ten blogs among so many beautiful blogs which make my heart, I decided on these criterias. TO ALL AMAZING BLOGGING FRIENDS
    WHO MAKE MY HEART SMILE DAY BY DAY
    THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE :). If you have found yourself in one of my lists or fit one of the criteria which makes me smile, then this award is dedicated to you from the bottom of my heart. Have a great day, everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry typo, it should be which make my heart smile ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Alana, and nice to "meet" Barbara and Shirley. Always look forward to knowing new (to me) travelers. Barbara--loved the cake baking poem.

    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!
    With so many wonderful blogs it is hard to make a choice!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete