Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mom Et Al

Blog

My blog is about the everyday joys and struggles of being a full time working mother.  As the mood strikes me, I will also write about my personal life experiences, memories, and hopes.

Bio

I live in Massachusetts with my husband and two children.  I enjoy spending time with family and friends, reading Tarot, exercise, playing golf, watching football, crossword and logic puzzles, and of course blogging.  I find my blog to be a very therapeutic outlet, allowing me to marvel at the development of my children (oh, the things kids say), laugh and learn from my mistakes as I figure this parenthood thing out, and share in the experiences that have shaped my life. 

Visit blog Mom et al

1 comment:

  1. That is one heck-of-a pout your lil boy has there...what a doll :)

    ReplyDelete