Sunday, March 8, 2009

Okie Booklady


Blog

a Catholic bibliophile's view of books, Life, faith, family and and where they intersect

Bio

I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO.  Now I'm happily married to my best friend, Bear. We're both former Air Force officers; he's retired. After thirteen years in the AF and living all over the world, I got out when our second daughter was born. I stayed home with and homeschooled our children until last year when my baby entered ninth grade. Now we live in Oklahoma and I take care of my family, work part-time, volunteer at Church, read, moderate Benedict's Book Club on goodreads and blog.

Visit blog Okie Booklady

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to read that you are so unhappy with the current administration, but I respect your right to voice your opinions. That's what makes this country a great one :)

    ReplyDelete