Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Wonderful Demise Of Benjamin Arnold Guppy

Blog

 A blog about the satirical comedy 'The Wonderful Demise of Benjamin Arnold Guppy.' Find out about the real-life events which inspired the book and read character interviews

Bio

 Gina Collia-Suzuki
I am an artist and a writer and I live on the southwest coast of England with my husband and a family of eight female rats. I write both fiction and non-fiction, with the latter focusing primarily on Japanese art and the former being satirical or historical in nature. I am the author of "Utamaro Revealed" and "The Wonderful Demise of Benjamin Arnold Guppy," which was inspired by my own experiences with nightmare neighbours.



By TwitterButtons.com

2 comments:

  1. GINA...fabulous Blog...5 star rated on FB...

    I totally enjoy your work.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are fun to read and I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete