Monday, February 23, 2009

Anita Birt - Weaver of Tales

Blog

At the present time I am posting chapters of an unpublished romance novel of mine, Dickens and Me. It's not about Dickens! I am emulating the great man by sending one chapter at a time to lure readers to my books as he did back in the 19th century.

Bio

I comment on my own books and other matters of interest. I own my blog. I have five books published as e-books by Cerridwen Press. My historical romance, A Very Difficult Man, was released in trade paperback in January. Is there anything else you need to know about me? I live in Victoria, British Columbia. I belonged to RWA, my local chapter and Canadian a authors network.


3 comments:

  1. Dear Anita,
    I love reading novels. Thank you for letting us lure into your chapters. Best Wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea! I love novels, and I love discovering new authors. I will definitely be checking out your blog. And welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita is the work yours? Or other authors?

    ReplyDelete