Friday, March 13, 2009

My Choice


Blog

The story of my life since finding out that I have the BRCA2 gene, also known as the Breast Cancer gene. It increases my chances of developing breast and ovarian cancer. Follow the choices that I've made and the steps that I've taken towards a hopefully longer healthier life.

Bio

I'm Lisa Roy, I'm 36 years old and happily married to a wonderful man named Alex. We have two boys aged 5 & 10. We live in Hertfordshire. Almost two years ago I became a stay at home mum when the company I'd worked for relocated, and I'm loving every minute of it!

Visit blog My Choice

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Lisa. You have a great writing style that I have been enjoying reading. Keep up the good work and the positive attitude!

    -Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, You have an interesting blog topic and I'm eager to learn more about your situation.

    ReplyDelete