Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rainbow Gate

Blog


In 2006 I quit my job to follow my heart and dreams. In other words I jumped off a cliff.  This weblog is the story of what happened and is still happening as a result of that jump.


Bio


My name is Robin Rainbow Gate. I was born to two artists and grew up in Chicago. I am an honorer of stories through the medium of video (documentarian, video portrait maker), a photographer and a writer and representative for a particular Mexican mask maker.  I lived five years abroad in my twenties and returned to the states in 1985, to Lexington, Kentucky. I lived there for 22 years, not feeling connected to the earth there and feeling that loss deeply. In 2006 I left the states for Latin America, where I actually feel my roots and have found home.


Visit Blog Rainbow Gate

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting and enviable life move. I glanced at your blog, saw a picture of banana plants growing and am heading back now to explore fully. (I traveled throughout Mexico and parts of Central America in my teens and 20s, and miss the amazing number of varieties of bananas. In America, we get one bland variety. Meh.

    ReplyDelete