Friday, February 13, 2009

Scribble City Central

Blog

UK children's author Lucy Coats blogs about life, literature, little lunches, writing, children's and adult books, stargazing, poety, the trials of teenage children, reviewing, handy cooking tips, owning dogs and much much more. Funny, witty and brutally honest accounts of a writer's daily life in the English countryside where feral rabbits roam the fields, terrorising unwary ramblers.

Bio

I was born in a small village in Hampshire UK, went to Edinburgh University and had my first children's book published in 1992. I live in the Northamptonshire countryside, surrounded by green fields, cows, sheep and horses. I have a husband, a couple of great teenage children, and two barking mad dogs.  I write for a living.

6 comments:

  1. Lucy

    Welcome to the womens blogger directory!

    Why not check out some of the other new listings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These feelings come in waves for me. It is good to know you are being strong, and have the strength to see you are doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from another children's book writer/editor in Hong Kong!

    I coincidentally linked your other blog (AABBA) in my last blog post, and I'm happy to find you have another for me to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your writings! I'll be back for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. An intriguing blog. I'm still mulling over some of your posts. I'll be back here soon, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings from Daegu, South Korea fellow scribe. You seem to be following your joy and I am glad to have 'met' you.

    Much success to you.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete