Monday, February 16, 2009

Blogger Beginner



Blog

A guide to blogging from starting your first blog to promotion and building traffic, with tips on social networking and traffic building for your blog.

Bio

I am an Irish mother of three, and as a new blogger I wanted to put all the things I have learned so far together about making blogs. I am in the process of building a website, and am currently working on three blogs, Blogger beginner, a recipe blog and this blog, the womens blogger directory.

Visit blog Blogger Beginner

3 comments:

  1. Oh, boy ... can I use this help! Thanks for all the great advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some good stuff here, Alana! Thanks for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Alana,

    I love your post on Blogging is not a competitive sport. Sometimes people get carried away and forget the essence of good relationships.

    ReplyDelete