Monday, January 19, 2009

The womens blogger directory

Welcome to the Womens Blogger directory!

This directory is for women bloggers, who want a resource to find other women bloggers, for connections, guest posts on their blog, or just to network and make friends.

Meet other bloggers, a place to find other female bloggers online and check out their blogs.

How will this work for you?
The benefits:

  1. Meet other female bloggers

  2. Gain a relevant link in a post on this directory you create, this directory is also do-follow

  3. Make connections

  4. Make new friends

  5. Gain knowledge from other like minded women



What do you have to do?

Very little really!

This blog is made to benefit everyone, so if you are a woman blogger and you want to add your link with a description of your blog and a short bio simply follow these steps


  1. Subscribe first of all, so you will be kept up to date

  2. Follow so you are visible (blogger users)

  3. Email me your description, link and bio to be posted (your name will also be added as a label for extra visibility

  4. Spread the word by making a short linked post on your blog or a link in your sidebar or you can use one of the buttons from the sidebar



The more women who join and the more visible you will be.
The more women who link back the more backlinks the blog will have which equals better promotion for the directory which equals more promotion for you.

What will I do?

I will promote this blog (and you can too, anyone can) helping to make it more visible in the search engines and to get a higher ranking making a great backlink for your blog.

So join and try it out, if it dosen't work out for you, at the very least you have a new backlink!

Help to make this blog directory good for all us bloggers trying to get noticed.

Take care and thanks

Please note only blogs that do not contain offensive material will be added to this directory.


Digg!

9 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I posted my links on your Facebook post. The Follow Me button here isn't working right now, so I couldn't follow. (One of mine is intermittent, too. Grrrr.) I did subscribe in a reader, and will send you my details in the coming week, when I have more time.

    Thanks!
    -Pam Hawk
    Pass It On Plates
    and
    PamHawk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I will check out your links shortly, look forward to having you as a member here!
    Don't forget to follow on twitter also, the womens blogger directory will automatically tweet a link to your blog submission when it is published, so look out for that and keep in touch.

    Thanks
    Alana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've sent you an email with my blog, and also joined and rated your FB page (would be grateful if you'd do the same!). This is a great idea, Alana, and I wish you every success in the world with it. I'll tell others. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea Alana! Thanks very much for starting it. I also found your post on FB. I'm looking forward to submitting my blog info soon. I'm also a working Mom so I understand the pressures of life :)

    -Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alana,

    This is a great idea! I enjoyed reading all about the cool blogs you have posted so far - I look forward to reading more in the future! (And thanks for posting my blog!)

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alana, just wondering how to get my blog to show up in the arts & crafts category? many thanks, ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alana,

    thanks for letting me join this community. I really like your great idea. I'm looking forward to meet a lot of friends around the world and share our wisdom.

    Best Wishes to all of you.
    Have a nice :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alana,
    I am thrilled to be part of this great community of women bloggers.
    I am still learning how and what to do and how to link to other blogs. I have twitter link on my blog but how do I link to WBD?
    It is so much fun to connect with women around the world as I love to travel!
    Thanks for all the work you do to make this possible.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scores of people surf the internet on a daily basis looking for blogs on specific topics and if you are among them, you won’t be disappointed after landing up at Bloggersblaze, a website that provides you with a blog directory that is considered to be the largest and most comprehensive over the internet. You will surely find the blog you are looking for in our social blog directories and by coming in touch with bloggersblaze, you would be able to enhance your knowledge on blogging and also it would be possible for you to connect with bloggers worldwide.

    ReplyDelete